Friday, August 1, 2008

Vacation and golf

Do you ever come to the place when it is just time for a vacation? Now? Well, it is that time. I think I will play with some friends. Maybe even get a picture or two.

As for golf. Well, today was league day. I started out like gang-busters. I had two pars. I was so excited I could hardly contain myself. Best start I've ever had. Next hole was not too bad -- bogey. The first 5 holes I was hitting the ball really long and straight. It was so fun. My ending score was an OK one but I would have liked better especially the way I started. All in all, it was a great day on the course and our team is still in 1st place. Only 2 more weeks to go. I hope we can hold on cuz the prize is a really good one -- two rounds of 18 on a REALLY nice course north of town.

No comments: