Friday, March 21, 2008

The crud has hit

Wednesday morning I woke up with the beginnings of a cold. You know, the coughing, sneezing stuff. But other than that I didn't feel bad so I went to work and basically just stayed in my little corner. Figured that would be the bad day and it would be over. NOT! Thursday was much worse so I stayed home coughing, sneezing and dripping. In the afternoon I felt a little better so I went to get groceries. Well, now I have food to fix but no appetite. I found out during the night that there is nothing on TV worth watching after midnight. I kept waking up to cough and gargle. So I would turn on TV to lull me back to sleep. Pretty boring. Looks like today is another day of chair-hugging. I love my chair. Maybe I can even get in a nap or two. Tomorrow I just know I'll be better. (I hope.)

No comments: