Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weddings

Friday night(Feb 29) I went to my #2 niece's wedding. Now I am not really a wedding loving person and definitely not a dress-up person. But I have to admit I had a good time and felt like I looked good. I really shocked my family. I had told them I might get a new pair of jeans to wear. Well, I got a fancy (for me) long mole skin skirt and a really cool suede jacket. It really felt weird to wear a skirt. First time in several years. I am really a jeans kinda person. It was fun seeing old acquaintances that I had not seen in years and seeing extended family I had not seen since summer.

The bride was beautiful. I think that is the way it is supposed to be. Her little niece (almost 2) and nephews(4 and 7) were so cute doing their parts. I hauled out my camera and took pictures. It was reaffirmed to me again that I would never like to be a wedding photographer. No way.

It was also reaffirmed to me that one should not have a wedding in the winter in MI. Yes it snowed. Roads were very dicey on the way home.

All in all, it was a fun evening. Mindy and Tim, I wish you many, many happy years together. Tim, welcome officially to the family.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bon, you look very nice. I agree. Skirts are soooooo a foreign piece of clothing. Glad you had a good time.

neen