Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Golf ? ! ? !

Tell me why we play this crazy game. Actually I love playing but oh, if I could only be consistent!

Last Friday I went out to play in the first game of the season for the league at work. Oh I did just great. NOT! I got the highest score of the group. Don't you get a prize for that? Then Tuesday I took the day off the play with my nephew who is on leave between graduating from the Coast Guard Academy and reporting to his first duty station in FL. I taught him to play 6 or 7 years ago and he's never beaten me. Until Tuesday. By one stroke. He started out great but fell apart on 2 holes. I fell apart on more than that.

Well, after two rounds like I had, I decided lesson(s) were in order. I went to a local golf course that was running a special and signed up for 2. Was able to take one that afternoon. I now know what my problem is and how to solve it. Doing it is a WHOLE 'nother thing. So I went to the driving range and hit more balls. Bottom line -- Chiropractor says I'm not 20 anymore!!!!!! Man, was I sore. Needed an adjustment that night. I'm better today. And I need to head out to the driving range before league on Friday afternoon. Hopefully I can remember what he told me and put it into practice.

In the meantime, if you see me on the course, I'm yelling FORE before I even hit the ball. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we'll be calling you
TIGERBON !!!!!!!

LOL ! Hit those balls
FORE WHAT!!!!!!!!!?



Mary