Saturday, June 14, 2008

A great day!

Today has been an absolutely perfect day.  A friend called and asked if I wanted to go for a bike ride  I said sure.  Well, we had a ride!  A little over 23 miles in 2.75 hours ride time. (Not bad for only the 3rd ride of the season.)  We rode on a a bike trail the whole way.  What a nice way to ride.  We rode about 5 or 6 miles along the Grand River.  Our destination was the town of Rockford which was having their Summer Festival.  Heard a really good band who were doing a lot of songs from the 60's .  They were really good.  Then we shared a chicken sandwich and Jicama slaw.   Delish.  Then it was back on the bikes for the return trip.  By the time we got back to parking lot where we started my back side was really sore.  I don't think I'll go for a bike ride tomorrow.  LOL  I think I'll sleep well tonight.  Hope I can walk tomorrow.  LOL

No comments: