Thursday, April 9, 2009

A beautiful day

Today was an absolutely beautiful Spring day. So after work, I headed out to Meijer Gardens. I wanted to get more pictures of the butterflies. There were quite a few people there when I arrived but they started thinning out after about a half hour. It was getting close to closing time and dinner time. I got some pictures but not sure if they are good or not. I'll look later.

On the way home, I stopped at a camera store and bought a new tripod and head. I've been looking at this one tripod for about a year. Every time I got to a different camera store to look at them, this is the one that they recommend. I can't find a good picture of the head but it has a pistol-like grip. Hopefully I can try it out tomorrow. I also rented a macro lens that I'm going to try out tomorrow. It will be a return trip to photograph the butterflies and some of the flowers.

No comments: