Saturday, April 25, 2009

A fantastic day

Today was day one of a photography weekend put on by Rocky Mountain School of Photography. OH MAN!!! I had my choice of 9 classes over 3 sessions. I wanted to take all 9. The three I chose were so full of good stuff. I can't believe how much I learned. The trick will be remembering. The guys are such good teachers. After the class I had on Low Light and Night Photography, I was so psyched to go out and try the things he told us about. Some really easy tricks. I want to attend one of their week long workshops sometime. They have them in MT where the school is located and also several great locations throught the US and one in Victoria, BC, Canada (one of my favorite cities). I can't wait for tomorrow's classes. There are two videos I'd like to buy but I'm going to choose only 1 -- I think.

No comments: