Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Halls Are Decked

This is the first year in ages that I've really decorated my livingroom. I've put up maybe a few but no tree for over 15 years. I have to thank some friends for some of my decorations. They have spent hours making them and I truely love them.

The above tree wallhanging and potholders were made by my friend Mary out in MA. The barn wallhanging that is on the right is also a gift from her. Mary has made me so many things over the years we've been friends. What a blessing she is to me.

Here's my tree. I splurged last year on New Year's Eve and bought this pre-lit tree. Three of the decorations on it are shown below. They were cross-stitched by my friend Karen in NJ. She's given me one each year since we've become friends. They are a treasure as is she.

I have this thing about snowmen and Santas. And bears too. The hanging Wedgewood is new this year. It's from my friend Mike. No, he didn't make it, but I love it anyway. He has really good taste.

2008
2009
2007







No comments: