Saturday, October 11, 2008

Indian Summer

Yes, this is it for sure.  It has been absolutely beautiful yesterday and today.  And tomorrow is supposed to be almost 80.  Monday will still be nice but cooler and a few clouds.  I think it will be a wonderful day for going to a college JV football game.  I'll go watch my girlfriend's grandson play. 

Today I got some laundry done, and took the folks on a few errands.  I'm sure glad they have gotten moved and are enjoying it.  I had lunch with them at their dining hall.  It was really good.  Came home and was getting the mower out of the garage.  I heard someone yell "Hey Skinny!"  They were talking about me!!!  Sure made my day.

Tomorrow I plan on going to the metropolis of Sylvester and attend church at my former pastor's church.  I've not heard him preach since he left over 4 years ago.  In fact, I have hardly seen them.  I miss them terribly.  We'll go out to dinner after church and then I'll head homeward and hopefully get some more pictures.

I wish this weather could go on all winter.  In the 40's at night and then maybe mid 60s to 70 during the day.  Perfect.  I know, dream on.

1 comment:

MH said...

I wish winter would be like this too. It is real nice in MA. as well .
Hope the folks are enjoying the new digs !!!