Yesterday I realized that it was Saturday and I had not pulled anything from my stash. So, I headed downstairs about 10:30 last night and pulled out a piece for the back of my top from last week. I'm hoping there is enough for the binding too. I pulled a piece that measured 5.625 yards. I cut it in half and sewed it together. Now the back is ready. I just need to decide if I'm going to send it out for some simple quilting or wrestle with it myself.
Fabric Added this week : 0
Fabric Added YTD: 0
Fabric Used this week: 5.625
Fabriced YTD: 10.625
On another note, I did repair a quilt for a friend. A couple seams had come unsewn. I couldn't find the seam I fixed later. Guess it was a pretty good job. I think she will be pleased.