Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009 Stash Report Week 2

Yesterday I realized that it was Saturday and I had not pulled anything from my stash. So, I headed downstairs about 10:30 last night and pulled out a piece for the back of my top from last week. I'm hoping there is enough for the binding too. I pulled a piece that measured 5.625 yards. I cut it in half and sewed it together. Now the back is ready. I just need to decide if I'm going to send it out for some simple quilting or wrestle with it myself.
Fabric Added this week : 0
Fabric Added YTD: 0
Fabric Used this week: 5.625
Fabriced YTD: 10.625

On another note, I did repair a quilt for a friend. A couple seams had come unsewn. I couldn't find the seam I fixed later. Guess it was a pretty good job. I think she will be pleased.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I don't like to wrestle, but sometimes the budget calls for it. LOL.

Howdy said...

Wrestling is good exercise... LOL

I was cleaning out boxes today and think I may have found a backing for Kai's quilt... now all I need to do is find the quilt top. :)

Anonymous said...

Wrestle with it yourself and then you can spend the $$ on fabric that you would've spent having it quilted. Oh, wait! I think I'm not thinking correctly! :)

Lori in South Dakota said...

Depends on how good a wrestler you are!! Aren't backings fun, they use so much stash!

Sherry said...

What a great "save" at almost the 2 minute warning. Sorry, I sometimes get my sports mixed up. . but SuperBowl fever is starting to heat up around me!