Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring is sprung

The last snow in my yard has finally melted. I think it was Thursday it finally disappeared. Now I know that it is doesn't mean that's it for the season. But there is hope.

I'm finally feeling like my old self again. That bronchitis stuff is nasty. I had it for over 2 weeks and stayed home from work 5 days total. I'm glad I was able to work from home when I felt like it.

Today is a play day. A friend and I are going to Saugatuck for the day and then coming back here and watching the Final Four games. They should be good games. Time will tell. First time all #1 seeds made it to the Final Four.

Coast Guard Rugby is playing Harvard for a tune-up game for Nationals in two weeks. Go Bears!

Something I'm going to be pondering the next few days/weeks. What makes a work team mesh as a team? How do you fix a broken one?

No comments: