Sunday, December 14, 2008

Half way through December almost

Today is Dec 14 and by the temperature you would not think so. More like the end of Oct, first of Nov. It is 44 degrees at 9PM. This is not really good news because the snow is melting and by tomorrow the temperature is supposed to plummet and we will have ice everywhere. I did manage to get a lot of the ice scraped off my driveway this afternoon. But there is still some left. Anything that is wet today will be ice by morning. I'm wondering how the roads will be for driving into work.

Tonight I was looking for some quilting patterns for a friend and came across my Coke Santa and Polar Bear picture. I'd forgotten about it. It is now hung in the living room. I really like that picture.

Christmas is just around the corner. I'm almost ready. Two more gifts to buy.

1 comment:

Gizmo said...

I'm so glad to have found you too!!! I absolutely adore your header picture! It's so beautiful.
Wanna trade shopping lists?? Mine isn't nearly as short as yours. ;)