Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Bucket List

Friday night a friend and I went to see the movie The Bucket List. I don't think I have been to such a thought-provoking movie in a really long time, if ever. We ended up talking about our own bucket lists and what we consider a majestic sight for quite a while.

The bucket list is a list of things a person would like to do before they kick the bucket. The guys in the movie were dying of cancer. No granted, I am not dying of anything real soon (as far as I know) but it did start me to thinking about what mine would be. One of Carter's (played by Morgan Freeman) items was to see something majestic. That led us to another conversation.

So something for you to think about as I also work on this -- What would be on your bucket list and what would be the majestic thing you would like to see?

No comments: