Saturday, February 16, 2008

I've been tagged

Both Mar and Giz tagged me and I am not sure how to go about linking back to them but I'll try.
The Rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Here goes:
1. I'm a NASCAR fan and I'm playing in a fantasy racing league against 3 guys in my office.
2. I wish I could play the guitar. I've tried learning and I could remember the chords but I never knew when to change chords unless I had the music in front of me.
3. I did Karoake as a duet once and posted it on a Karaoke site on the internet.
4. I sprained my ankle in the jungles of Guyana a little over 12 years ago. I took a charter plane into the jungle and then we (a group of us) hiked deeper into the jungle to see Kaieteur Falls .
5. The longest bicycle ride I've ever done was 38 miles. I rode from Kalamazoo to South Haven on the Kalhaven Bike Trail with my brother on his 50th birthday. (I was a little older. ) There is a bike trail that runs from Grand Rapids to Cadillac (90 miles) that I would love to do sometime. I need to get in much better shape. I go to church with a guy that I know would ride it with me.
6. The photography bug has bitten me and now I want to enter a picture in the Grand Rapids Festival of the Arts. I think I have the perfect picture. The entry blanks with the rules come out in the next couple weeks.
7. Even though the snow is beautiful, I'm really tired of winter this year.

Like Howdy, I'm not doing the tagging either for the same reason. But by all means, if you are so inclined to join in, follow the rules and have at it.

And now I better get to bed before it is time to get up again.

No comments: